Friday, May 20, 2011

What a nightmare !

This stupid broadband of mine suddenly malfunctioned for no reason. Then I tried to use it on other computers, ELOK PULAKK !!! Then I tried to format and reinstall the OS back and it worked just fine like before. I don't know what was the problem. For 3 torchers days without internet. Can you imagine for 3 DAYS without surfing, it was like a nightmare from hell.


nk je jual bnde nih, selling for RM20 ! haha seriously ZTE mmg barang noob


The other thing that kept me survive in agony for those days, it's about wondering how curly, my hair is. Yes, my hair is extremely curly! More like an afro dude from The Alleycats, David Arumugam. Is afro cool? Yes! My mother told me that my hair is good to brush away the spider webs at the ceiling corners(At least I am useful for that matter). But sometimes it makes me look like those who do not care about their image. However, I think it does look good on me! Hahaha. Now I don't know if I should cut or just go for botak.

1 comment:

shafara (Ŧ) said...

"my hair is good to brush away the spider webs at the ceiling" - LIKED!
jngan potong laa