Friday, August 27, 2010

Relentless in persuit of knowledge.

Hey there. Finally, it's holiday time :)
Well, basically I have nothing to blog about and it's been a long time I haven't posted something. Time constraints and laziness have been my downfall as late. I have been procrastinating all this time.

The wait is finally over. It's a holiday. Hell yeah just a short holiday but still it's worth it. I haven't had enough sleep for the week because I had so many things needed to be done and now it is payback time for my zZz hours. Oyeh !

I managed to get second highest in the EET test. WOO HOO ! Hope this success will be consistently rewarding for my future achievements.

Love story? I'm not an expert in this kind of matter.
One of my best friend send me a msg through Facebook saying that my dream girl is having a relationship with another guy. She's the only girl I`ve met who makes me feel comfy, the feeling of that is mutual. Now she's not gonna be mine. Well, congrats to both of them. There's nothing I can do and she's happy for it. My love story ends here. Good luck :)

Sorry for the lame post. I know it has so many grammar errors and yet so simple. Seriously I have no time to update this shitt. HAHAHA. That is for now. Das ist alles ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku pun second highest. hahahaha

Azrul Afiq said...

sape aja kau? hahaha